Traditional Coaching Program:
Each lawyer coaching program is jointly designed by the client and the coach.
The main issues to be determined are the number of sessions per month and the approximate length of each session. Depending on what will work best for the client, the arrangement can vary from only-when-needed sessions to a structure of one to four sessions per month. Generally, the sessions would last around an hour but are not limited to one hour in length. In every program, in-between-sessions-support via telephone, email, or Zoom are included. Please contact me to discuss what would work best for you and the monthly retainer amount.
Specific Coaching Programs:
The Managing Partner
- Coaching provided for the client in both his managing partner capacity and for his individual law practice.-
- Four sessions per month.
- Session time extended when necessary.
- Additional sessions provided when necessary.
- Between session support via telephone, email, and Zoom.
- No contracts, you may stop at the end of any month.
- One coaching session per month.
- Between sessions support via email.
- This is a new program I have developed for attorneys who do not want the intense and goal-focused approach of traditional coaching but would like to have a lawyer-mentor to support and guide them in their law practice.
- The program provides exceptional value at an affordable cost.
- Please click here for additional information on the program.
The monthly coaching retainer is negotiated. The amount depends generally on how much one-on-one coaching session time we spend together. In between sessions support via phone, email or Zoom is included. The monthly retainer may be modified up or down depending on the changing needs of the client. Payment may be made with a debit or credit card through my Pay Pal portal. A secure link is provided on the Resources page for clients to pay monthly coaching retainers online.
Because many of the benefits of coaching take a while to show up, I request that you commit yourself to the coaching process for a period of three months. We will work hard to accomplish your goals within that time. However, if coaching is not working for you, the coaching agreement provides that either coach or client can terminate the agreement at any time, with or without reason, with coaching fees to be refunded on a pro-rata basis. At the end of the three-month period, if we want to continue, we will discuss what arrangement will work best moving forward.
Any and all communications between us, including the existence of our relationship, are entirely confidential and will never be disclosed without your express authorization.
I do not claim any special expertise in any area other than by virtue of my training and experience as an attorney and a Professional Lawyer Coach. I do not provide psychological, counseling, legal, accounting, or other professional services. My coaching services are consultative in nature and decisions made and actions taken are the responsibility of the client. I do not make any guarantee or warranty as to results that may be achieved or as to the consequences of any actions taken or not taken by the client.